United States - Perdix, Inc. - Kenneth E. Arnett
435 South 44th St.
Boulder, Colorado 80305
Kenn says: Commercial and Scientific Optical Device and Applications Development. We design for manufacturing!
- Recent Commercial Patent Activity
- 2 patents awarded, 4 pending
- Zemax raytracing and Physical Optical Modeling
- Optical Modeling, Device and Applications Prototyping
- Optics and optoelectronics using linear optics, nonlinear optical crystals, polymers, and liquid crystals from the UV to the far-infrared in free-space or in waveguides.
- Microscopy and photoluminescence imaging systems
- Coherent light source development for LIDAR, trace gas sensing, or fiber optic telecom.
- Low noise, precision photodetectors
Recent projects include:
- Trace gas sensing using LIDAR or near-field techniques, including methane and ethane;
- LED illumination and camera systems; photoluminescence imaging systems;
- fiber optics and devices for DWDM or fiber optic telecom;
- solar cell inspection equipment;
- terahertz technology;
- solar coronagraphs;
- miniature and micro-optics;
- high resolution optical touch screen and improved radiance light emitting diodes;
- cryogenic actuator development for infrared optical devices; near-field scanning optical microscopy;
- nonlinear optical fiber development; organic nonlinear optical material evaluation; and MWIR voltage-controlled liquid crystal waveplates.